Hello other mums!im looking for a dentist!

(2 Posts)
Justme90xx Sun 03-Jul-16 22:54:57

I'm 25 I have two children smile since having my children Iv maybe had that extra bar of chocolate or sugar fix in my tea! Due to this my teeth could defiantly be in better shape it's got to the point where I'm embarrassed to even talk to anyone due to a stain and Iv tried every toothpaste on the high street! I'm so scared of dentists scared of what they think when they see my teeth I'm so embarrassed of them God knows what they will think 😞😞I'm so ashamed I let it get to this point but if anyone could reccomed a good dentist who is good with anxious patients? Not bandals please thanks xx

TrumpetFlumpet Mon 04-Jul-16 14:59:35

Hi. Firstly don't be scared about what the dentist might think of your teeth. They see some sights let me tell you! All you need do when making your appointment is to explain to them that you're anxious and they will put you at ease.
Although I'm in Cov I actually use a dentist in Stratford - they are called Langmans and they are amazing. If you are able to travel I would highly recommend them. They are based in Ely Street in Stratford but I believe they also have a satellite surgery in wellesbourne.

Good luck and you will feel so much better having been!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now