Local Talk

Coffee?

(5 Posts)
Slbr Tue 24-Jan-12 12:18:52

Hello
I'm currently on the wrong side of 30 (if only just) and a first time mum of 4month old boy, looking for a bit of company in Crewe from other mums.

saramay82 Thu 09-Feb-12 11:14:47

Hiya, hope your doing well. I am new to these web site and have just seen your thread. My parnter works away a lot so i find myself alone often with my 8 month old. Would love to have a chat when your avaliable. xx

Ineedsomesleep Thu 09-Feb-12 11:27:19

Hi Sibr, thought you might be interestd in this group too. I used to go to another group that they run and have made some good friends through it. Congratulations on your DS too.

Slbr Sat 11-Feb-12 19:12:11

Hi saramay82, doing very well thanks, Hope all is good for you. Glad you got in touch. Do you live in Crewe? I'm available most of the time during the working week. I'm impressed that you are doing this mainly on your own. I took little one swimming for the first time this morning (well his dad did, I chickened out and watched). How often does your partner work away?

Slbr Sat 11-Feb-12 19:18:07

Hi Ineedsome sleep, thanks for the info I have sent an email requesting some more info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now