Local Talk

mum friends

(7 Posts)
13april2012 Sat 28-Apr-12 14:26:12

Hello, I'm a first time mum, gave birth to a little boy April 13th smile I'm looking to make friends with other mums in Crewe with children a similar age- our local Children's Centre is Monks Coppenhall and eventually he'll be going Hungerford Primary School. I'm 28, married, housewife, into crafts, films, coffee catch-ups and baking. We'll be attending Monks Coppenhall playgroups and when he's old enough the library sessions, hoping to go swimming and will be doing lots of walking (as I don't drive, but to get in shape too). Anyone fancy meeting up, drop me a line smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 29-Apr-12 17:57:27

13 you sound lovely and like you are havng a great time with your LO. Only wish mine where babies so we could meet up smile.

Slbr Tue 01-May-12 14:45:02

Hello, I'm first time mum to a 7 month boy. Also now a house wife so would be nice to meet some one who is not returning to work shortly.

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 06-May-12 16:54:12

Forgot to say, I think the local nct has a group that meets in your area. Their groups are small and friendly and everyone is welcome. You can contact them through their website www.nct.org.uk/southcheshire and Sibr obviously you'd be welcome too smile.

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 10-May-12 14:28:36

Hi again 13. Just wondered how you were getting on now? One of my friends told me about DadVenture and it sounds like something you might be interested in. Its at Brook Children's Centre and is held on alternate Saturday mornings. Her DH took her DD from an early age and she was saying how much they enjoyed it.

Keep posting and let us know how you are smile.

13april2012 Thu 12-Jul-12 21:37:36

Hello, sorry it's taken me a while to get back on, love to meet up sometime Slbr and Julie :D How about a Costa sometime soon?

JiltedJohnsJulie Sun 05-Aug-12 09:52:47

Sorry 13 both of mine are at school now and I think my days of taking them along to Costa for a quiet coffee are long gone, they would probably scare you silly!

Have you managed to get along to any groups yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now