Local Talk

Mothers Help Available

(1 Post)
Char1506 Wed 18-Jan-12 13:03:46

Anyone looking for a Mothers Help?

Hi Mummies and Daddies

Although I do not have any formal experience, I am currently in the process to become qualified in childcare. My Early Years degree course will start in September.

Having a 2 year old daughter, has provided me with the much needed practical and emotional experience. Coupled with the fact that I have a passion for children I often will look after my siblings children or close friends childrens' ages range from a few weeks old month to 10 years old.

I have experience in working in a 4 star hotel as a chambermaid and head housekeeper, I also have experience as a domestic cleaner and being a personal carer, I have some experience in catering , enjoy cooking and obtained my hygiene certification.

I will be completing my paediatric first aid later this month and am happy to obtain a Enhanced CRB check.

I have great references from my last employer and am extremely committed and reliable as I had worked with my last company over 10 years.

I do not drive but I'm very happy to commute, as I know London very well.

Any questions or for more information please feel free to contact me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now