Local Talk

Dentists in South Croydon area

(4 Posts)
noseynoonoo Fri 24-Feb-12 11:08:14

I'm looking for a dentist in the South Croydon, Sanderstead, Selsdon, Hamsey Green Area for my 2 children. Ideally an NHS practice with friendly receptionists and dentists that do everything required without being too interventionist.

Any ideas/recommendations?

teaandthorazine Fri 24-Feb-12 12:53:22

I believe Hamsey Green practice still takes on NHS patients, though I've no personal experience of it.

Ds and I are registered at Jupp Dental by Selsdon traffic lights and they are lovely (though be sure you register with Mr McCallum, not Mr Jupp, much friendlier!)

I am properly phobic about dentists - at my first appt I only got as far as sitting in the chair blush - but after a few visits I even allowed them to remove a couple of teeth! grin. Ds actually enjoys going there, and they will only do what is absolutely necessary.

Not NHS though, sadly, but they have a payment plan thingy which works well for us.

noseynoonoo Fri 24-Feb-12 14:21:14

Thanks for that. really useful.

AngelEyes46 Sat 25-Feb-12 17:16:12

We go to one in South Croydon (opposite the bus garage). It used to be run by Dr Cahill but now two ladies - the McCarthy's. They do take NHS and are really kind to the children. Recently they have referred my dd to the authodentist (Blunt road). Their tel no. 020 8688 9797.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now