Local Talk

young mums

(13 Posts)
ParisLouise Mon 14-May-12 23:35:37

Hii all, I'm new to this but would like to meet young mums with small children. I am 22 and have a 9month bby. I have started goin to a local nursery but wud lyk to go out weekends if and when the nice weather comes.

TashaCribben Tue 15-May-12 13:44:14

Hi ParisLouise,
I am 21 and my daughter is just over 8 months old.. We have recently moved into Croydon & I would really like to meet some mums & make some friends for Ameliah too :-) are you local to Croydon?

ParisLouise Tue 15-May-12 20:10:21

Ye cro not far, were have u moved frm?

TashaCribben Wed 16-May-12 10:37:51

Well I lived in Suffolk before having Ameliah then we were living with my partners parents for a bit in Norbury. I'd really like to meet some friends in the Croydon area.. I don't really get out much anymore do it'd be nice to start doing stuff again :-) especially when summer gets here!

ParisLouise Wed 16-May-12 20:30:35

Have u got bbm ?

TashaCribben Fri 18-May-12 14:05:30

No, sorry! I'm on iPhone..

ParisLouise Sun 20-May-12 11:17:03

I tryed to add u on fb I hope I added the right person lol my names mary smith tho don't even ask lol

TashaCribben Sun 20-May-12 18:50:12

Ohhh!! I got your friend request the other day but didn't accept it because I didn't have a clue who it was! Haha. I check on here most days though so here is probably the best place to chat anyway :-)

ParisLouise Sun 20-May-12 21:39:03

Ok, what do u do most days? Do u work? I will b goin to the nursery with my daughter wednesday and fridays so may b we could meet up and go togeather it would be a start for us all to get to know each other.

Raychel18 Sat 16-Jun-12 21:52:30

I live in Lewisham in Catford, im 18 with a 5 month old ! Looking to meet other young mums! xx

ParisLouise Fri 22-Jun-12 09:41:05

Hii Raychel, have u started or r u interested in goin to any baby groups with ur lil 1?

TashaCribben Tue 26-Jun-12 20:36:14

Hi ParisLouise,
Sorry for not replying for ages, you know how it is! Lol. Which groups do you go to? I'd really like to start going to some in Croydon so yeah, I'd be up for going together :-)
Hopefully talk soon,
Take care x

xaylax Fri 26-Oct-12 17:08:23

hey my name is kim and have a little girl ayla she is turning 1 next month...would love to meet other young mums..i live in croydon...message me if u fancy meeting up. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now