Local Talk

Looking for short term nanny

(2 Posts)
LdeS Sun 27-May-12 19:41:35

We're moving to Woodcote/Purley shortly and are in need of a nanny for 3 days a week for our 2.5 year old for a period of 6-8 weeks.
Must be CRB checked and proven experience.
Would be needed from 8.30am til 5.30pm.
Salary dependant on experience.
Summary of duties include preparing fresh meals daily, bathing, taking to local toddler groups for a few hours easch morning;
Spending time each day to encourage mental development

looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

supermummy1974 Mon 28-May-12 17:44:56

Hello, I am a 38 year old mum of a 2 year old boy. I leave in South Croydon, I am reliable, very concern about healthy eating ( for real though), all organic, daily amd freshly made, no sugar nor food with preservatives. I am qualified children supporter in Italy, I have a degree in Philosophy and I live in this country for almost 10 years. My English is excellent to mother tongue standard and I currently looking for working part time, looking after another child. Until 2 months ago I was a fulltime working mum, but my husband and I have decided that for the sake of an excellent mental, cultural and emotional developement, neither a nursery nor a childminder was good enough, so I took the decision to leave work and be a fulltime mum. This is to show how much mental and emotinal developemnt mean to us: very much indeed. I would be very much interested to take the job and I can either accomodate or come to your place. My house has a lovely secure garden and a vesy nice decking area for children to play, full of toys and absolutely child-friendly, you are more than welcome to come and see before making any decision. Furthermore, I know all the nurseries from Purley to South Croydon as we were living in Purley until last summer, so i could reccommend you loads of things. If my profile wasnt suitable for you, I will understand, but please come and talk to me if you can, i can show you how wonderfully I have raised my little one smile
PS: i am hands on and I can easily look after 2 kids + i have a double pushchairs for tots, so i can take them around the many amenities areas.

Let me know,
Warm regards
Simona

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now