Local Talk

Asians mums from sub continent

(4 Posts)
Ambrina912 Tue 28-Aug-12 16:47:51

Hello

I am still looking for Muslim mums to come forward and introduce yourself. Finding it hard to get Amy reply, so far just one reply. Come one girls, let's try a lil harder. Hope to see lots of your here. No offence to any other culture ,cast, Color or religion. Anyone is welcome .

Love
Ambrina

SilverSixpence Thu 30-Aug-12 11:28:45

Salam Ambrina, I'm going to be moving to Penge in 2 weeks. Not that close to Croydon, but about half an hour on the tram smile You can PM me if you want to meet up.

Yaz23 Wed 12-Sep-12 23:05:54

Hey there! Im muslim too and would love to meet other muslim mums or non muslim. im yasmine(yaz) and is 24 this yr with a 8.5 month old daughter. Im looking for other mums to be friends with and babies of similar age as mine. i live in south norwood. looking forward to hearing from you. smile

PetiteMum Sat 23-Feb-13 22:55:55

Salams, we live in Merstham and I'm finding it hard to make new friends. Is there a place for meeting sisters? Any activities or groups? We're not too far from. Croydon,...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now