Local Talk

South Norwood Lakes Park

(3 Posts)
Crystalpalacemum Fri 15-Mar-13 18:27:27

Hope this is the right place to post ! But this is something we local Crystal Palace families are very passionate to support locally. Play is so important to city children, we need green spaces for kids to let off steam and get exercise. Many London properties have no garden space of their own. We not only want to regenerate the Lakes play area, but also create biodiversity and environmental activities for children too.
We'd love to hear from local residents and families about WHAT they want us to do with the park. We have an online survey which if you live in the area we'd love you to fill in - and have your say.

Find us on Facebook or Twitter @Lakesplay

Thanks

http://lpag.wordpress.com

FairyHammock Sat 06-Apr-13 19:25:04

South Norwood Lakes is / could be an fabulous park if it wasn't for the shocking amount of dog poo everywhere! We've been several times and we're always shocked at the amount compared, for example, to Kelsey Park in Beckenham. In fact, I think that South Norwood in general is appalling for dog poo. I appreciate that this is not the fault of the council, but the fault of irresponsible dog owners and walkers. However, I do think there needs to be far more stringent enforcement and penalties for dog fouling. (Not sure how to implement this though!)

FairyHammock Sat 06-Apr-13 19:26:51

Fab idea though, crystalpalacemum! I'll check out the fb page can't work out twitter blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now