Local Talk

What Parents Need in Crystal Palace

(2 Posts)
piperj Thu 09-May-13 16:27:30

Hi,

I have recently found some premises in Crystal Palace where I could start a nursery or something similar.

If I were to start a nursery would parents in the area be willing to pay for a private one or would they want it funded? (max 26 children)

Another idea I had was a drop in creche.. The only problem with that is staffing, I would always have to have the max number of staff in to cover the max amount of children and some days I might not get any children in..

Or a regular creche with set days.

Or perhaps a playgroup, Mums coming in and meeting each other, children playing, there is a garden and kitchen in the premises, a bus stop right outside and parking so there is quite a lot I could do with the place.

I would be running this as a business so would need to make enough money to pay for the premises and give me a salary so I'm not sure a playgroup would be enough to cover it, although I do like the idea of it, as I have heard that there are not enough places like it in this area. So feedback on here would be great.

Thank you.

SandersteadMum Thu 12-Dec-13 09:38:13

Hi PiperJ - did anything come of this? It would be great to hear what happened?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now