Local Talk

French mum, French nanny or anyone who wants to get involved!

(3 Posts)
Plonkette Sat 11-May-13 14:10:19

Hiya!

My name is Priscilla, I am a young French mother
With the strong desire to teach my daughter ( half Brit)
My native languagesmile

However, I don't seem to be able to find any French playgroup so my daughter could learn while having fun!

So I am looking at local room to hire in order to form a French playgroup. Before that, I would like to get some
Feedback from you mums!
Does anyone interested in that type o group? If I ve got enough mums interested then I could start the project. Of course, not only French are invited, everybody is welcome! Learning a second language is so exiting and open so many doors!

I have got lots of wonderful ideas on what to include in the playgroup, Workshop and classes. Lets combine our ideas!

I also plan to give French lessons to toddler up to 11 years old kid ( via la Jolie ronde) , if you want your kid o learn French in a creative and fun environment let me know!!

Priscilla

SandersteadMum Sun 12-May-13 17:44:56

Will you be offering private French tuition too to individual children or say siblings?

WhatDoTheDogsThink Fri 14-Jun-13 21:19:54

Hi Plonkette,

Could you tell me which area of Croydon you intend to hold your La Jolie Ronde classes in please?

My seven year old son used to attend one in Oxted (We're in Caterham Valley) but when the times changed it became impossible to get him there.

He really enjoyed the class and would love to go again. So, if you could let me know the location and times we'll see if we can make it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now