Local Talk

***WIN*** TICKETS FOR BEN & HOLLY'S LITTLE KINGDOM @ FAIRFIELD HALLS

(6 Posts)
SandersteadMum Sun 23-Jun-13 17:38:45

The lovely people at Fairfield Halls are offering one lucky Mumsnetter a Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children) to not only see BEN & HOLLY'S LITTLE KINGDOM but also to Meet & Greet the cast afterwards!

If your little ones would like to see (and meet!) Ben & Holly on Friday 12th July you can enter by:

Posting on this very thread to say you'd like to enter;

You can double your chances by liking the Mumsnet Croydon Facebook Page;

And you can triple your chances by following MumsnetCroydon on Twitter.

If entering via Facebook or Twitter, either add a message or tweet 'Ben & Holly Competition' to us.

The competition deadline is 3pm on July 5th. All the names will go into a hat, or similar container, and the lucky winning name will be picked by my youngest child who is fortunately past the chewing stage!

There are 4 performances of Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom over July 12th and 13th. For further booking information, please look at Fairfield Halls Website

SandersteadMum Wed 03-Jul-13 16:02:03

We have another 3 Family Tickets (each ticket is for 4 people) for the 4pm performance on Friday 12th July to give away!

WhatDoTheDogsThink Wed 03-Jul-13 21:32:53

What a great competition!

I'd love to enter to win the tickets please. smile

Jumblemum Wed 03-Jul-13 22:19:24

Ooh, my daughter LOVES Ben and Holly! Fingers crossed.....

Pingoo Fri 05-Jul-13 22:35:52

Hi there - yes please, my daughter watches Ben and Holly every day and we'd love to go. Thanks for posting

SandersteadMum Sat 06-Jul-13 11:11:58

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

I will be contacting the winners today:

Jumblemum, Pingoo and 2 winners from the Facebook page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now