Local Talk

Hairdresser Recommendations?

(5 Posts)
SandersteadMum Tue 03-Sep-13 20:09:39

Twice in the past week I have been asked to recommend a hairdresser (can't think why given the state of my 'Barnet', but there you go). As someone who spent 15 years with the same hairdresser I know how tricky it is to find a new salon.

So ladies, can you share your hairdresser recommendations?

louise4243 Mon 28-Oct-13 21:16:01

Hi there,my name is Louise. I am a mobile hair colourist in Norbury. I have been colouring hair for 19 years, and worked in various salons in Clapham and Notting Hill Gate, until last year when i decided to go Mobile. I go to all areas in south london, and will come to your home. I do daytime/evening's and weekends appointments.
If you would like any more information about myself, you can go to my website, www.auburnhaircare.com.
My contact number is on my website.
I also know a few good hairstylists that would be available for home visits too.

Inglori0us Thu 31-Oct-13 15:31:17

Jam Hair in Sanderstead is good. I used to use Ghost on Purley High St and loved it but my stylist went on Mat leave and I switched as a few of my friends recommended Jam.

LdeS Fri 01-Nov-13 16:15:32

I also use Jam - they listen to what you want and Ive never had a bad hair cut

mummytime2 Tue 29-Apr-14 12:08:12

I'm just bumping this thread because I'd like to know if there are any recommended in the centre of Croydon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now