Local Talk

Possible move to Crystal Palace

(3 Posts)
lily1110 Thu 10-Oct-13 23:24:49

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the area around Sylvan Road in Crystal Palace, it's about 10 mins walk from the triangle. I'm currently renting in Kew with my partner and toddler son, and the more affordable prices and good access to central London have drawn us to a 3 bed flat in Crystal Palace, but feeling very nervous about making the move with really not knowing the area! We could never afford a property in Kew but also feel bad about tearing son away from friends and nursery but can't rent forever. Are there nice things to do locally or any good clubs or groups for toddlers / young children? And does anyone know anything about local primary schools? Anything would be very, very much appreciated!! X

MumOfTheMoos Thu 31-Oct-13 18:13:31

Yes, its' a lovely area - I live a few hundred yards away on Auckland Road. CP is up and coming big time so now is really good time to move there. There's Norwood Lakes at the bottom of sylvan Road (with a playground - not the most amazing but there's an action group campaigning for some funds) and you've got acess to good schools.

mummytime2 Wed 11-Jun-14 11:15:57

Did you move to Crystal Palace in the end?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now