Oakwood vs. Cumnor

(4 Posts)
purleymum81 Fri 13-May-16 13:17:19

Dear Mums
My little boy is an October born 2.5 year old and we are trying to decide between sending him to Cumnor House or Oakwood. We do feel pretty strongly that a co-ed education is best, especially during the formative years and separating them into boy or girls schools is just un-natural. However, we are also concerned that that Oakwood may not be as academically challenging for our quite bright son. Any experiences with either of those schools will help a lot.
Many thanks!

ShirleyHillsSally Wed 24-Aug-16 11:50:44

I don't know Oakwood School but.the standard all-round at CHS is very high. It's my opinion that it is a wonderful school, commanding a high level of commitment and competition. However, it not for boys who cannot cope with a fair level of pressure.

DF2002 Thu 08-Sep-16 20:14:18

We have just placed our boys in CHS Treetops so time will tell. Its pretty difficult to find any recent parent opinions within the last 1-2 years on cumnor house treetops from parents on any of the discussion forums which I find very odd.

ShirleyHillsSally Thu 15-Sep-16 05:44:59

DF. How fitting - CHS Motto = "Time Tells All" ! šŸ˜€

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now