Local Talk

Any Upper Norwood/Crystal Palace mums?

(6 Posts)
Squitten Fri 03-Jul-09 19:21:27

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any mums and babies in this area? It's quite hard to find local baby groups and then to get into the few that there are around here and was wondering if there is anyone lurking on here?

I'm a 26yr old SAHM with a 9mth old son

GasandHotAir Tue 03-Nov-09 14:32:51

How about this...?

Gas and Hot Air is an hour long, daytime comedy sketch show about pregnancy, childbirth and early motherhood. Performed by new mums Helen Rutter and Natasha Joseph and written over breastfeeding, sleepless nights and copious amounts of weight watchers cake. Babies under 1 are welcomed with open arms as long as they can't move much and don't mind a bit of fruity language.

Where? The Hob, 7 Devonshire Road, Forest Hill, SE23 (opp Forest Hill station)

When? Every Thursday at 2pm from 29th Oct - 26th Nov

How Much? £6

Email: boxoffice@edcomedy.com

PinkToeNails Fri 11-Mar-11 21:06:24

There is the One O'Clock Club on Crystal palace Park Road that I've been meaning to go to for a while.

I'm 40 BTW. I'm at home at the mo, but looking for work.

treehugga Sun 24-Apr-11 20:56:25

Have you found the Heshima Centre, behind Sainsburys and Westow Park? they do a new mother group and have play sessions with a baby corner.

TMummy Thu 03-May-12 18:41:10

Hi im a mummy living in crystal palace! wanting to meet other mums too, ive got 4 year old and 1 year old so im wanting to try playgroups too but also would like other mummys company! x

GateGipsy Tue 08-May-12 18:39:03

where in Crystal Palace are you? Many of the mums at my son's school first met and became good friends through two playgroups. The really lovely playgroup run in Goodliffe Hall - it's the hall next to Christchurch on Gipsy Hill (next to the big steeple you can see as you go up Gipsy Hill). Also the playgroup run at the Salvation Army hall, next to the Sainsbury's in Upper Norwood. Neither of these are religious or anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now