Local Talk

You can place paid advertisements on this part of the Local Mumsnet Talk board advertising Mumsnet Local Discounts. Advertisers pay a fee of £20 per ad as a contribution to running the site. Ads and any responses to them will be deleted after 90 days. Please be aware that this is an open forum and we do not guarantee a 100% positive response to advertisements. Please put the gist of your offer and the date your offer ends in the title of the talk thread, ie '20% discount at Milly's Cafe - Ends 1/2/13'.
Many thanks.

FEMALE DOMESTIC PLUMBER

(1 Post)
ADV: Max28 Wed 03-Jul-13 18:42:14

NVQ Qualified female plumber with over 7 years of domestic plumbing experience (CSCS registered)

Inviting a stranger into your home can be frightening and make you feel vulnerable. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced plumber to tackle anything from fitting a brand new bathroom to fixing that leaky tap that's been bothering you for ages!, you need look no further for a professional and clean service. I pride myself on providing customers with a fantastic service and superb value for money which ensures they come back to me for all their future plumbing needs.

Below is a list of jobs I carry out on a regular basis:

· Repair, installation or replace leaky taps and float valves
· Repair leaky pipe joints and clearance of blockages in sinks, toilets, baths
· Replace corroded stop taps
· Kitchen appliance installations (washing machines, dishwashers etc)
· Plumbing for new builds and extensions
· Installation and replacement of showers, baths, basins, sinks WCs etc
· Maintenance, installation or replacement of radiators and towel rails

I am based in Croydon, so cover all of South London, I work most evenings and weekends if necessary

I offer free estimates without obligation

Call 07544 742169
thorneloe23@live.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now