Local Talk

hello

(9 Posts)
conkertree Fri 28-Sep-07 12:18:57

thought i would start a thread and see if there is anybody else around.

i have a seven week old boy (my first) and am loving it.

4sonsmum Sun 16-Dec-07 20:22:06

Hi - well I have 4 boys and not long moved to Cumbernauld - hope we get this site busy soon!

conkertree Fri 25-Jul-08 21:59:28

hi 4sonsmum - as i've only just remembered about this thread, i guess i cant expect anyone else to.

If you are still around, how are you enjoying living in cumbernauld. i dont live exactly there - a few miles away. i find cumbernuald to be a rather bizarre place, but its handy for things.

plj Sun 18-Jan-09 11:32:34

Hi,
Live in Carrickstone now with DP. We have 9 mthd old DT's. I moved from Edinburgh. It's very quiet round here. I miss pavements and a good bus service! DP works away on rigs and I don't drive (yet!).

Princepessa Sun 03-May-09 12:15:03

Hi. Living in Carrickstone. Mum of two boys. Looking for local friends and someone to keep fit with!

Kaz01 Sun 16-Aug-09 16:28:31

hiya i have 2 lovely boys who are my angels, i would like to meet other mums in my area for a coffee and a chat.

Princepessa Mon 19-Oct-09 16:56:53

hi Kaz,

hope u r fine. My boys have just come back from legoland during the October week and are now getting ready to choose costumes for halloween!how are your boys? I work every morning but free after school or evenings for drinks and a chat.

Twinkle07 Mon 28-Jun-10 19:06:26

Hi Ladies,

I've just found this website & looked up this thread.

We've recently moved to Cumbernauld (Smithstone area) and are not familiar with it at all!!

I've got twins babies who are 6months old.

Anyone else out there?!?

Twinkle

Kaz01 Sat 04-Jun-11 21:27:54

hi is there anyone going to the fun in the park event with there kids. ? My boys have special needs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now