Local Talk

Cockermouth Meet-up?

(8 Posts)
NicktheDaddy Mon 25-Feb-13 16:10:43

Hi there,

I am a teacher who is having time out to be a Stay at Home Dad with a 20 month old daughter in the Cockermouth area.

Would like to meet up with like-minded parents (particularly other SAHDs) in the area to take the kids out, have a chat, go for walks and have a bloody good laugh!! smile My brain is going mushy! confused

I'm not a massive fan of baby groups but would like the idea of meeting up with others and getting out of the house to do something on a regular basis.

Looking forward to hearing from someone!

Thanks,

Nick

Goldrill Wed 03-Apr-13 16:22:26

Wotcha NicktheDaddy (from Rebbthemummy)- am giving you a bump!
I'd be interested in meeting up too, if anyone else is. Anywhere in north Cumbria, really.

Mrsviking Wed 03-Apr-13 18:48:42

Watch this space, our first little one is due in five weeks so will be hopefully out and about in the next couple of months and would love to meet up (and send my husband out with bambino too!) with local people.

We are in Penrith but happy to meet up around and about.

MattSmithIsMine Sun 21-Apr-13 15:52:26

I'm near Wigton, and I have a 6 yr old DS. I'd love to meet up if anyone's interested.

VitoCorleone Italy Tue 07-May-13 08:54:48

Im near Maryport and would like to meet up smile

IceHockeyHair Fri 07-Jun-13 22:18:09

I'm near Workington and have a 2 year old son. I'd be happy to meet up too.

LocalEditorCumbria Wed 02-Oct-13 13:45:42

Hi,

We are really glad to hear that you would like to meet up. Have you met up yet? If so can you tell us about it? We would love to hear about meet ups.

CumbriaEditor

suvna Thu 27-Mar-14 11:37:05

Did anything get going with this? I'm near Whitehaven and would like to meet up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now