Local Talk

Any mums-to-be?

(9 Posts)
VikingLady Tue 19-Jul-11 20:57:09

I've lurked on Mumsnet before, but now I am pregnant smile and due next March. Very excited. Anyone else here pregnant in the Darlington area? Lets be excited (and petrified) together!

melbramz Mon 29-Aug-11 14:41:07

Hi ya, I've just re-joined aswell and pregnant, i am due beginning of Feb! Is this your 1st baby?

dailyhayley Fri 07-Oct-11 20:15:26

Hello, I'm completely new to the whole site! Due on he 29th of January with my first smile Thought i'd say hey! x

VikingLady Sat 28-Jul-12 17:52:55

I never replied - somehow this disappeared from my list! I now have dd1, 4m. Anyone else?

Lambster76 Sat 01-Sep-12 19:16:13

I live in Darlington & my DS is 13 weeks... Nice to see there are some local mums on here

OohTrifle Wed 21-Nov-12 19:18:26

Might be a bit late in posting but I am loitering in Darlington with a now 9mth old. Still excited and petrified most days!

bumble456 Sat 24-Nov-12 18:49:33

Hello there Oohtrifle I have a 9mo too - a DD. We're not too far away from you in Durham. Is s/he your first baby?

OohTrifle Mon 26-Nov-12 23:13:43

Hey bumble, do you think the party is elsewhere (main mumsnet) or others are all just sandbagging their houses to escape the floods?! smile

DS has a nearly 3yr old brother so really, I should be adept at baby wrangling parenting but I often find myself counting down the hours to a glass of wine... How about you?

spiglet Tue 27-Nov-12 14:18:35

no sandbags but buckets collecting drips from the roof. <sigh>

There are a whole host of NE mumsnetters over here We use the thread to arrange meet ups but also to generally chat about random crap. Most are from in and around Durham but there are some from Tyneside and Teeside as well as Viking who started this thread aaaaaaages ago who is in Darlo. Most of us met via mumsnet and it is nice to have people to meet up with both during the day when we need to get out with the children before we go mad and <gasp> even occasionally at night to drink cocktails and eat lovely food.

Come on over and say hello- there's always room for some more people especially if you bring wine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now