Local Talk

Welcoming all those in the Darlington/N Yorks area

(16 Posts)
Nbg Thu 12-Jul-07 09:44:47

Hello me dearys

I just wanted to introduce myself as your local Tsarina

I hope to fill you in as much as possible on all the things going on in and around Darlington and North Yorkshire.

I live in Northallerton and have been here for just over a year now. My dh works with children and is always out and about with them, discovering new places so I hope that I can add new and exciting listings for you.

Please feel free to add any listings to the Mumsnet Local site and if you hear of anything going on around and about, let us know!

Twinklemegan Thu 12-Jul-07 23:14:31

Ooh get you! Hello there - sure you'll do a great job your highness. How are you btw? I'm still not getting any free lunchtimes.

Nbg Mon 16-Jul-07 13:38:01

Not so bad thanks

You working Mon-Fri then?

mummynat Fri 24-Oct-08 12:52:03

Hi I am new, and have just moved to northallerton with hubby and 4 kids is it ok to yoin this group

vnmum Sat 09-May-09 21:54:49

hi, ive recently moved to catterick and dont really know anyone. i have DS 3 and half and DD 17 months. would love to join this group and find things to do or places to go where i can meet new friends

tlouy7 Fri 25-Sep-09 20:27:32

hello i am mum of three my name is louise i live in darlington my hubby is in the army at catterick and is currantly doing his traing for afanistan.I have 12 year old boy justin 9 year old girl caitlin and abigail is 3 hope to hear of some of you and make new friends louise

cerir Fri 16-Oct-09 17:00:44

hi im ceri i live in catterick, i have a 10week old baby boy i also am a consultant for truly madly baby.

RooBear Wed 31-Mar-10 17:52:56

Hi everyone, I'm new here and live in Richmond, found out I'm due in 17 Oct 10, very excited!

misssmile Tue 11-May-10 15:05:13

bump/

just found mum's net - just had my lovely baby girl 5 weeks ago, from darlo, moved here from mnchester 2 yrs ago. smile

KathMCB Fri 22-Oct-10 11:26:56

Hi

Have just moved here from Edinburgh, due on 30th Oct......very excited but starting to get very bored...

triaj Tue 14-Jun-11 10:54:29

Hiya x smile

Im in Darlington with hubby and 3 kids xx

melbramz Mon 29-Aug-11 15:21:11

Hi,
I'm new in the North moved up from Herts a year ago, currently living in Barnard Castle with DD 9yrs and DH. I am expecting a baby end of January 2012 and would like to get to know others in or nearby..

VikingLady Sat 28-Jul-12 17:54:23

Hi there,

I moved to Darlington a couple of years ago and have dd (4m). It would be good to meet up with people!

FartBlossom Sat 28-Jul-12 18:16:52

Just seen this thread. Got excited at first then I saw the dates everyone posted. I live in a village in between richmond and Darlington. If anyone is out there and fancies having an organised meet up let me know and maybe I can try to arrange something? I've not lived here long so could do with making friends in the area

VikingLady Sun 29-Jul-12 20:16:18

Oh yes! Hadn't noticed the dates!. I am around though. Do you ever come into Darlington? I don't drive (no car)so travelling is tricky for me. Occasionally meet up with some people in Durham though - they are lovely:

here

FartBlossom Mon 30-Jul-12 13:49:08

Ive seen that thread and clicked on it once, but couldn't make head or tail of it. I think the conversation had gone on and everyone was chatting away. Its always hard to join in an already active conversation. I also wasn't sure if Durham was that far away. Ive not been here that long (have just moved from York this year) so still working out how and where everything is. Ive started a thread in meet ups about North Yorkshire and had one person from Catterick posting. Would be good to get a few of us together and meet up.

I do drive and come into Darlington every week or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now