Local Talk

Hello, I am new...

(7 Posts)
jade805 Thu 14-Feb-08 12:25:11

Hello, I am from the Darlington area and new to Mums Net. Anyone interested in chatting? I am 17 weeks pregnant and have a little boy who is nearly two!

classeebird Sun 13-Mar-11 15:18:49

hi, congratulations on your pregnancy,i have 2 girls 6 and 3, im new to this site, finding it quite hard to work out. 1st time ive chatted on here.. haha

vickytyson Thu 17-Mar-11 00:37:30

congratulatins on ur preganacy i have lived in darling just over a year now and i dont know any expact from family so i weould love to chat and get to know more ppl i go to a children centre every week on friday thats great but like to get to know ppl outside the centre aswell i am also new to mumsnet my little girl is 16 mouths old

Laurakate90 Sat 16-Apr-11 15:31:09

im new to mumsnet and havnt got a clue how to use it really! im 38 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby and have had enough of being pregnant now haha

triaj Tue 14-Jun-11 10:51:33

Hiya all, Im new to mums net too x
I live in darlington with my 3 sons who are 8, 5 and 3 x

I have no idea how to use this site eithe ha ha

becky1992 Mon 20-Jun-11 16:48:41

Hi, im new to mums net aswell.
I have only lived in Darlington a few month
I am proud mummy to Lucas who will be 2 in just 3 weeks!

Lyny Wed 13-Jul-11 21:13:29

Hi, Just to let all bumps and mums know that the NCT (National Childbirth Trust) runs a number of groups through the week. Bumps and Babies (lovely informal group) runs on a Tuesday (people's homes - e-mail NCT for more details), toddler group on Weds mornings (Arts Centre) and Friday morning at St Thomas Aquinas on North Road.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now