Local Talk

mummys in derby?

(4 Posts)
shellandkai Sat 12-Feb-11 13:43:35

hi ladies i have a 5 month old little boy,im a full time mum and while my partner is working i feel really lonely as most of my friends live the other side of derby or dont have kids and too busy enjoying their single life, is there anyone that fancies emailing each other (due to the fact i dont own a facebook anymore) and maybe meeting up?dont mind your age preferably have a baby under the age of 1 or upto 1 and a half

jobeard Thu 17-Feb-11 22:55:22

Hey Shellandkai, I've got a 4 month old little boy and I'm feeling the same as you - my partner is at work full time and my friends in Derby don't have babies. There are lots of baby type groups out there but sometimes it's a bit hard going to places on your own! If you're interested in meeting up or maybe trying a baby group/activity message back! xx

belledechocchipcookie Thu 17-Feb-11 23:01:34

My son's 11 so I'm not helpful. The QUAD in the market place have sittings where you can take your baby and meet other mums though which you may find helpful. smile

1982em Sun 01-Jan-12 11:52:04

Hi Im in derby too and have a 9 month old.little girl.

Im 29 and live.near.pride.park.

Emma area:-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now