Local Talk

Photographer

(5 Posts)
D1mk1 Wed 15-May-13 18:22:44

Hi all,
After 20 years together, me and my other half are getting married next year and I wondered if you could recommend a good wedding photographer? We are working to a reasonably tight budget and I am at a loss about photographers as the last 5 weddings that we have attended, there photos were questionable......
Thanx in advance
Donna
X

MichelleDerby Thu 16-May-13 22:06:59

Tim Harrison Photography did my wedding. Much cheaper than most wedding photographers. The photos were great. My brother had them 2 years later for his wedding too so they must be good. smile

MaryHo Fri 28-Feb-14 17:31:48

Hi all, it's too late for your wedding but this piece of information might be useful for others who are browsing this thread. I know a wonderful wedding photographer, living in London, working in the UK mainly. It's a woman, a professional wedding photographer, tried by me & my friends a couple of times not only for wedding but also for family photography sessions. So, if you want to have a reliable person at your wedding and be sure that your pictures will be fabulous, check this website: www.studio-milla.com/ I'm sure you gonna like her gallery.

dundy Tue 11-Mar-14 16:25:21

This lady is quite fantastic www.daniellapetkoffphotography.com
If she is available she can do great work last minute too

memphis83 Tue 11-Mar-14 16:34:51

Kevin Paul photography in Leicestershire is good, he does different prices to cater for budgets did a great job at my friends wedding and we are having him at ours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now