Local Talk

Any mummies in Borrowash??

(6 Posts)

Hi, Im Emma, 34 and married with three boys aged 11yr, 9yr and 11 months. We moved here 5 months ago and I have no friends/family here so looking to make a friend or two x

SybildeChocolate Fri 14-Jun-13 11:50:39

Hi Emma, smile My son's 14 (it makes me faint whenever I think of this), I'm not too far from you. Where did you move from?

Hi, we moved from Lincolnshire just before xmas so I don't know anyone here really apart from my husbands family. Ive got three boys aged 11, 9 and 12 months. Looking to make a genuine friend or two x

SybildeChocolate Sun 16-Jun-13 11:25:17

It's lovely in Lincolnshire, you must miss it sad

We have day time meet ups that you're very welcome to come to, either Derby or Nottingham as you're in the middle. The Derby one is in the Quad in the city centre and there's a few mums with smaller babies so you can bring your little MummyBtothree with you. The Nottingham meet up is in Ikea. The next Derby one is on the 10th July and the next Nottingham one is on the 11th. smile

MiaowTheCat Mon 17-Jun-13 13:53:49

I'm a little bit along from Borrowash, just over the Sandiacre side of Stapleford with two really little girls (one's 13 weeks tomorrow and one's 14 months... yep, I'm insane).

SybildeChocolate Fri 21-Jun-13 12:17:11

Hello, MiaowTheCat. smile wine?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now