Local Talk

What to do with a toddler near Repton?

(3 Posts)
vickimum Fri 05-Jun-09 19:49:50

Hi,
I'm going to be moving back to Derby shortly after 9 years living in London. We're buying a house in the Repton area.
I was wondering if anyone knows what activities there are around the Repton area (or within 5 miles or so) for an easily bored 2 year old? Are there any playgroups / toddler music classes etc?
Thanks

MumtoJandC Tue 20-Sep-11 15:47:20

Hi, we are in Burton, but only 10 minutes drive from Repton. I am not sure whether there are very local classes in Repton, but our daughters will start nursery there in the New Year, and we have found loads to do in and around Burton if you are still struggling?
Rachel

flooflum Wed 28-Sep-11 23:07:44

hi - there's a Toddler Groups that meets in Ticknall Village Hall (10mins from Repton) on Wednesday and Thursdays 10am - 12pm which are good fun. Also there's a brilliant nursery next door linked to Dame Catherine Harpur's School - you can use your nursery vouchers, the sessions are small (max 8) and there's a lovely garden for the children to play in - the nursery teacher is just the best ever - my little boys adore the place. Hope this is of help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now