Local Talk

Common interest buddy

(9 Posts)
Pami9 Sat 23-Mar-13 21:57:31

Hi All,

I live in Sinfin for sometime, I am originally from India living in this country for few years. I work p/t. Would like to have mummy friends around SInfin, Littleover area. I like historical places, museums, crafts, painting and dance. I also like going on walks, shopping and spending time with my son who is nearly 2yrs old. I would like to meet mums who has same interests.

MichelleDerby Fri 29-Mar-13 22:57:47

Hello!

It's a shame the Derby meet-up got cancelled due to snow. I've got a 3 year old DD and an almost 12 month old DS. We live in Littleover. I work 2 days a week. I spend a lot of time outdoors with my children and doing painting with my 3 year old.

After Easter I'll post on the previous meet up thread and see what's happening.

Pami9 Sun 31-Mar-13 13:09:00

Hi,

My son is very active, cant stay in one place for longer, it is exhausting to keep him busy all the time.

I was looking forward to the meet up as well, hopefully it will be rearranged soon.

SybildeChocolate Thu 04-Apr-13 21:03:43

We'll sort out another meet up. Fingers crossed that Mother Nature will sort herself out. grin

Pami9 Fri 05-Apr-13 10:44:13

That would be very nice. Not sure about weather grin.

SybildeChocolate Fri 05-Apr-13 12:28:08

Ah, the weather. Someone needs to make a happy pill and shoot it up to her. sad

How about the Quad in the city centre? It has cake wink

Pami9 Fri 05-Apr-13 13:26:01

Sounds jolly good and I looooove cake, specially homemade smile. Whos getting cake then? adn it will be easier to keep eye on my son when indoors smile

SybildeChocolate Fri 05-Apr-13 14:11:04

Mmm... cake. I'm waiting to hear back from them, I can get hold of some craft/colouring things to keep the little mumsnetters happy for a while before we take them to feed the ducks behind the council house. smile

Pami9 Fri 05-Apr-13 14:26:17

Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now