Local Talk

North Devon Mums Group

(14 Posts)
Nthdevonmum Wed 05-Dec-12 19:39:24

Anyone interested in starting a North Devon Mums Group? I am happy to set up a blog, or have a face to face meeting. I have three young children, all at primary school in North Devon One of whom is the survivor of Bullying, another who is currently being bullied, and another who is due to start school in September.

As I work from home most of the time, it would be great to set up a group

CiderPunk Wed 05-Dec-12 22:31:36

that sounds fab...

goldenbeachdays Sat 15-Dec-12 12:28:16

well it has taken me about a week to add a message to this as i didn't realise that you needed a local nameblush
I am from north Devon and am interested smile

SteffiR Wed 16-Jan-13 08:53:31

I'm one of the admin for the Facebook group Nice Mums Devon. We only started around a month ago but already have about 70 members and would love some more North Devon ladies if any of you would like to join! Xx

Steffi11 Thu 24-Jan-13 21:28:18

Hi im interested im from Ilfracombe and have a 16month old son.

Skyebluesapphire Sat 26-Jan-13 00:24:39

I'm North Devon

CiderPunk Tue 29-Jan-13 20:51:33

Is anyone interested in starting a North Devon Mumsnet meet-up? I'm too far away to come very often (if at all!) but I could help with planning...

CiderPunk Sun 03-Feb-13 21:41:27

NthDevonMum please get in touch ASAP - if you are still up for organising this then I want to make you official - there are freebies going if you do it before close of play tomorrow (4th Feb) - have PMd you too! Email devon@mumsnetlocal.com

Skyebluesapphire Sun 03-Feb-13 22:11:59

I would but there didnt seem to be much interest on here. Not many people, I mean.

CiderPunk Wed 06-Feb-13 21:16:29

Hi North Devon folks - thought you might be interested in this one:

http://local.mumsnet.com/devon/sales/87777-nearly-new-baby-toddler-clothes-toys-sale

Nthdevonmum Sun 10-Feb-13 19:51:03

HI all I am a North Devon Mum, at Brayford, and I would love to meet other mums in the area, but I workd, everything local is during the week, does any one know about weekend groups

Nthdevonmum Sun 10-Feb-13 20:00:36

If anyone would like to meet up, please let me know as I can organise something at my Home in Brayford. I live on a Farm, and we have a number of animals - and will have some lambs soon..., perhaps we can meet and take the children for a walk on the farm or nearby if your using a pram.

Happy to supply the juice, tea and nibbles

CiderPunk Sun 10-Feb-13 20:06:20

What a lovely offer! *SkyeBlueSapphire," what do you say?

CiderPunk Sun 10-Feb-13 20:06:53

Oh, bolding fail! SkyeBlueSapphire

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now