Mums in Crediton/ Mid Devon

(3 Posts)
Sweetpea72 Tue 26-Apr-16 10:40:32

Hi all! I have just moved to a village in mid Devon, close to Crediton and would love to meet some other Mums in the area. My little boy is nearly 9 months old and I am a nice friendly person if a bit shy. Are there any other mums in the area with similar aged babies that would like to meet up? Maybe go to some classes together? Are there any good groups or classes for 9 month olds? I can't seem to find much going on in Crediton! :-/

ShyCharles Wed 27-Apr-16 14:46:17

My children are quite a bit older than yours but the Crediton children's centre used to run lots of stuff like Fire tots at the fire station. Also the library and Baobab cafe have things on for little ones. There is a Facebook page Crediton Mums which might also be helpful.

Sophiethemusiclady Wed 27-Apr-16 21:52:13

Hi, I live near Crediton with a 5 and 2 year old. I help run a lovely baby & toddler group in Newton St Cyres on a Wednesday morning (Newton Nappies), and I also run music classes for little ones on Fridays in Crediton (musicwithsophie on Facebook) - hoping to do a babies session at the Baobab cafe next week.

Baobab is lovely and has lots of activities. If you're breastfeeding there's also BIBS, run by the children's centre. Aquatots swimming and Jumping Jacks at Lords Meadow sports centre. And lots of the surrounding villages have toddler groups - Copplestone, Sandford, bow, Morchard bishop and I'm sure others I've forgotten!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now