Pre natal exercise groups in Exmouth or Exeter?

(4 Posts)
Devon2000 Tue 28-Jun-16 22:48:52

Im 20 weeks pregnant & have been looking for pre natal exercise classes/ groups like swimming, yoga etc. I've made enquiries into turtle tums but the next class isn't until September. I'm suprised that there isn't anything running at any of the leisure centres. Does anyone know of anything I might have missed? I liked the idea of going to a group with other expectant mums & having a class tailored to pregnancy.

EggFlipped Wed 29-Jun-16 19:31:26

I think Ocean physio in Woodbury do some pregnancy Pilates classes.

I went to antenatal yoga in Exeter when I was pregnant with DD2 3 years ago. It was lovely to mix with other mums, but it wasn't really exercise, more relaxation and 'active birthing'.

carrotcakecupcake Wed 29-Jun-16 20:08:52

I'm sure I've seen some on Facebook who does Pregnancy Pilates or yoga locally. A good group to ask/join is the "Mums in Exeter" FB group.

Devon2000 Wed 29-Jun-16 21:08:17

thanks Egg and Carrot. I got a call back from Riverside to say they had an aqua natal and pilates class. I couldn't find it on a google search but they do run them. I'll look at the ones you've suggested as well though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now