Relocating to Devon

(4 Posts)
FITZY129 Thu 07-Jul-16 13:57:54

Hi Devon Mum's. We are considering a relocation to Devon and in particular like the North Coast as it's more rural and we are looking for a slower pace of life. However I'm concerned about schools as have a 4 and 8 year old. Primary schools look good bit I can't find many Secondary. What is there in the Bideford/Barnstaple region that you would recommend? My daughter is very academic and if we stayed where we are she would hopefully go to a grammar school. Any thoughts or advice welcome. Thank you x

DartmoorDoughnut Thu 07-Jul-16 20:31:47

I'm fairly sure a lot of them make the ridiculous journey to Okehampton but I don't have school age kids so not too sure!

FITZY129 Fri 08-Jul-16 07:53:50

Thanks @DartmoorDoughnut. Is that considered to be the best high school in the area?

DartmoorDoughnut Fri 08-Jul-16 08:30:51

I honestly don't know, we're not at the primary school bit yet but I know it's Ofsted Outstanding on the last report, there is a sixth form college in Bideford but I don't know anything about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now