Anyone out there?

(23 Posts)
Slingswingtorbayandteignbridge Tue 26-Jul-16 23:08:40

Hello? its such a shame no one seems to be using this site :-(

If there is life out there, let me know!

EggFlipped Wed 27-Jul-16 00:41:42

Hello.
I'm in Devon.

DartmoorDoughnut Wed 27-Jul-16 09:43:35

Sorry for the weather, it's my fault, I bought a sand & water table this week!

PinkyPlumet Wed 27-Jul-16 09:50:11

I'm from Torquay!

PoodlePoo Wed 27-Jul-16 18:03:38

Helloooooo! I'm South Hams 😊 Away at the moment enjoying Buckinghamshire sunshine so hoping to bring some back with me tomorrow...

RosieBeast Mon 01-Aug-16 15:57:17

I'm here too! I'm in Totnes. Pregnant and due on 23rd December. smile

coffeewitheightsugars Mon 01-Aug-16 19:53:21

I'm in Torquay too. Whereabouts are you, Pinky? I'm in Babbacombe!

coffeewitheightsugars Mon 01-Aug-16 19:54:34

Rosie I visit Totnes all the time, too. Lovely place.

PinkyPlumet Mon 01-Aug-16 20:18:37

coffee I'm in St Marychurch, so pretty close! its a lovely place to live, i definitely take it for granted.

DartmoorDoughnut Mon 01-Aug-16 21:18:00

Rosie I'm due at the beginning of December! On the edge of Dartmoor oddly enough grin

TreeHuggerMum1 Mon 01-Aug-16 23:13:08

Ooooh, I'm a yokel too. ☀️

RosieBeast Tue 02-Aug-16 14:09:07

DartmoorDoughnut - yay! Another December baby.

I've got my 20 week scan this week - to find out the gender or not, that is the question!!

DartmoorDoughnut Tue 02-Aug-16 16:04:01

We had ours last Friday, found out this time as had a surprise with DS and thought it would be nice to talk to him about his little brother/sister. All ok and its another boy, yay! We're at the RD&E but guessing you're at Derriford?

RosieBeast Tue 02-Aug-16 16:29:47

Good reasons! And hooray for another boy! It's our first and I'm leaning towards not finding out. But it could be too irresistible when we're in there!

Is it any less exciting now you know it's a boy? Or is it more exciting?!

We're at Torbay x

DartmoorDoughnut Tue 02-Aug-16 17:25:27

Tbf I think we'd have known what this one was even if we wanted another surprise, he wasn't hiding anything lol

Probably more excited, but I really wanted another boy. Wasn't bothered what we had first time around so enjoyed the not knowing then but I was worried that this time I might be disappointed if it were a girl so wanted to know so that I could nip that silliness in the bud!

RosieBeast Wed 03-Aug-16 10:29:40

That's actually very helpful - thank you!

I really feel like I'm having a boy, so the main reason for finding out would be to help get my head around the idea of having a girl.

If we get an eyeful of boy bits, well, that takes the decision out of our hands!

DartmoorDoughnut Wed 03-Aug-16 11:23:45

You're welcome! There's a massive December baby thread if you fancy joining in, an awful lot of December babies coming! But loads of first, second and multi timers on there so lots of info smile

RosieBeast Wed 03-Aug-16 13:44:59

Awesome, I'll take a look! Thank you x

Darcychu Sun 21-Aug-16 18:50:54

Torquay Here smile

Amidhewitt Wed 31-Aug-16 12:46:27

Hey mummies...I have just set this page up on Facebook in the hope of making some lovely new mummy friends in the Willows...if you or anyone you know lives there, would you kindly add yourselves or share this link please! Thanks lovelies xxx
www.facebook.com/Willowsmumsclub/smile

Amidhewitt Wed 31-Aug-16 12:47:27

Hey mummies...I have just set this page up on Facebook in the hope of making some lovely new mummy friends in the Willows...if you or anyone you know lives there, would you kindly add yourselves or share this link please! Thanks lovelies xxx
www.facebook.com/Willowsmumsclub

Mrhoppyhops Sun 23-Oct-16 18:18:14

I'm in Newton abbot, 38 year old mum to 3 kids all teenagers, anyone want to meet up for a coffee message me smile

Mumof3lovelygirls Mon 24-Oct-16 22:03:43

Hi, I'm in Torquay and have a two year old daughter. If anyone has time for coffee or play date let me know :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now