Local Talk

new to all this chat stuff, would like to meet some mums local if anyone interested??

(8 Posts)
lucysmam Sat 12-Jul-08 20:46:06

I just wondered if anyone in Doncaster would like to meet? I'm new to all this chat stuff and don't quite get how it works but I don't know many other real life mums apart from those whose babies were in scbu at the same time as mine & we don't often see each other any more so would like to meet some new people!

LisaGail Tue 16-Sep-08 06:29:03

Hi, I'm new to this chat thing as well so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right! I live just outside of Doncaster but I'm always willing to meet new mums, especially as I haven't been living here too long and feel like a bit of a loner when my husband's at work!

lucysmam Sun 19-Oct-08 21:32:13

Hi, only just scrolled down my page [d'oh] and seen this!

How are you? How far out of Donny are you? I'm on the way towards Sheffield (ish) smile

mumnosbest Mon 20-Oct-08 00:21:58

Just popped in to say Hi! Nice to see some other 'Donny' mums on here. I'm new(ish) too but this sites great aint it

lucysmam Mon 20-Oct-08 12:00:43

mumnosbest, I agree, it keeps me sane!

mumnosbest Mon 20-Oct-08 13:09:42

think we need to spread the word a bit though. It seems not many local mums have found it yet? There are lots on netmums (similar but not as good site)

lucysmam Thu 13-Nov-08 13:59:44

have only been on there a few times, couldn't get to grips with it so left it. & now I'm on borrowed time on MIL's laptop once a week as mine's broken sad

rach101 Fri 28-Aug-09 13:17:35

Hi All I'm new on here so just finding my way round. Would love to meet up, go 4 dinner, park ect, gets pretty boring being stuck at home wen OH is at work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now