Local Talk

Doncaster Childminder with vacancies

(8 Posts)
mumnosbest Wed 24-Sep-08 17:02:22

I'm a qualified primary & SEN(special needs) teacher and mum of 2 (1&3years) whose had a career change. I'm now a childminder with vacancies coming up over the next month. If you're not sure whether to choose a childminder or nursery this could be the perfect mix as I have the educational background but only a small group of children, in a friendly home environment. If you need any help, advice or a place for your child please get in touch

mumnosbest Mon 29-Sep-08 10:01:51

bump

mumnosbest Mon 06-Oct-08 10:55:57

Still trying to fill a full-time vacancy and/or wrap around shool care. Anyone need a CM in Intake, Wheatley, Armthorpe, Doncaster. Will consider shift work!

lucysmam Thu 13-Nov-08 14:01:29

Do you still have vacancies? Am looking at going back to work after new year when we've moved out of Edlington

mumnosbest Fri 27-Feb-09 21:10:17

Hi lucysmam. Sorry I missed you before, I didn't have a vacancy so hadn't been on for a while. I know it's a long shot but if you are still looking for a childminder, I'm expecting to have vacancies very soon, as mine are moving away

mumnosbest Sat 25-Apr-09 17:10:24

My mindees are due to move away soon (June/July) so i will have vacancies then. I also have part-time and short-term vacancies NOW, including Spring and Summer school holidays and before/after school.

mumnosbest Thu 30-Apr-09 15:15:55

pixi2 Tue 30-Aug-11 18:51:39

I'm also a new childminder, and like you I have experience in schools but want to change career. How do childminders advertise successfully?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now