sailorsgal Sat 12-Mar-11 14:13:11

At the Corn Exchange. High East St. DT1 1HF

Every Wednesday. Doors open at 7.30pm.

No Partner needed and no need to book! £6

For more info. www.cerocdorset.com

email: ceroc6@ceroc.com

Tel. 07733 408796

maryjane71 Sun 13-Mar-11 02:50:29

Do you know Ceroc jive isn't proper/Strictly jive? I went 3 years ago for 6 months and was very disappointed. There are far more women than men so I ended up being a man grin

I imagined myself giving award winning performances at family parties but unless someone else has been trained in Ceroc it's a waste of time. It is good fun though and fab exercise! Although the long timers take it far too seriously.

sailorsgal Sun 13-Mar-11 09:24:34

I normally do salsa and saw them dancing ceroc in the high st yesterday. It looked fairly simple and fun. I took a flyer and said I would put the details up on here for them.

I think there are far more men dancing these days and anything that gets us up off the sofa for and burn a few calories I am up for! And not a lot going on in Dorchester on a Wednesday night. grin

JuicyLips Tue 15-Mar-11 12:59:37

sounds interesting. Used to go to a ballroom dancing class (beginners) in Dorch on a fri evening but think that has stopped now. Could be an option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now