Local Talk

Older mummies with toddlers in Shaftesbury

(4 Posts)
Isobellesmum Tue 19-Mar-13 15:42:08

Hi, would love to get some mums together for regular meetups. I moved to a village outside Shaftesbury last August and have since had great fun searching out lots of activities to take my little girl to who is nearly 2yrs. We have activities nearly every day but would love to be able to go out with other mums which I find easier than being the new face trying to make conversation at these groups. It would also be nice to meet up at eachothers houses, I love making cakes so there's an incentive! As I also have teenagers I don't know many people with little ones so would be good for her to have some pals.

2mummies Wed 29-May-13 20:45:58

Hello, are you still looking to meet mums in the local area? I've posted recently in chat about getting to know others in the area.

We're a '2 mummy family', 33 and 35, with a 3.8 year old daughter. We're laid back, friendly, and 'normal' (!) and would mainly like to make friends for our daughter, but if we make our own new friends in to the bargain then that's a plus!!

We've only been here for a couple of months, and love it here, but would be great if we could make some local friends as our friends and family are all over 30 miles away.

Stur Sat 08-Jun-13 15:10:15

I'm 27 and my partner is 41.
We've got 3 kids: 6, 4 and a 3 years old. Our 4th child is coming this September.

We live in Sturminster Newton. Not that far away from Shaftesbury. If anyone would like to meet. Just let me know.

Sylvia

Isobellesmum Mon 10-Mar-14 16:52:29

Well since I posted this thread I haven't had any notifications that people had replied! So if you get this and anyone wants to meet up that would be lovely.
Myself and my little chatterbox who is very nearly 3 have had lots of fun finding friends and new activities in the Shaftesbury area but the more the merrier so say hi smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now