Local Talk

Where to meet new people?

(2 Posts)
akindofmagic Wed 03-Jul-13 18:02:41

Hi... this is my first time posting on these boards so please be gentle with me. I have a beautiful 13 month old boy and a lovely husband, we live in the Bearwood area. I am currently a sahm and find it really hard to meet new people. I take my son to a couple of baby groups but haven't really met any friends there - nobody seem to chat among themselves much?

I'm 24, have my own car, so travel isn't an issue, I'd just like to meet a few people who I could hopefully become friends with. I don't bite or anything! Any ideas? Thanks smile

Senorita89 Mon 22-Jul-13 12:41:25

Hiya I have just seen your post as I am looking for any kind of toddler groups in or around Bearwood/ Wimborne.. I live near wallisdown and I have one within walking distance which is great but it's only on Tuesdays and has now finished.. I have a 18 month old son and a 8 month old daughter so could really do with getting out a bit more to different groups... If you know any I would b really grateful thanks Hun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now