Good (understanding!) Ballet Classes for 5 year old with struggles

(5 Posts)
Blossom4538 Thu 11-Aug-16 08:24:33

Hi everyone,
My DD has expressed interest in doing ballet. She is 5 so I know a lot start younger. She does have some complex difficulties, so needs an patient and understanding teacher. Any recs in Bmth area at all. I've unfortunately heard a few bad things about a couple of local dance schools, no names mentioned!!

Also, I worry about shows as not sure she would be able to take part and also heard how dance can become v expensive!!

max123456 Thu 11-Aug-16 11:06:38

Hi Blossom

I will PM you if I can work out how smile

monidams Sat 15-Oct-16 22:53:20

Hi there - My girls have attended this school in Winton Bournemouth since they were 3 (now 10, on Tuesday - & 14yrs) and they LOVE every second of it. Miss Natalie is a lovely lovely person, an inspiration and an AMAZING kind and warm teacher. The school won National Dance school of the year Gold award in her category in July, - website being updated - so look at some vidoes on the facebook page -
Hope to see you there!

coffeeisnectar Sat 15-Oct-16 23:45:49

My great niece goes here:

She has Downs Syndrome and is three years old and is doing amazingly well. The teachers and other students are brilliant.

awishes Sun 16-Oct-16 22:38:20

Wessex school of dancing in southbound
Lovely teacher Susan hill
Can't recommend her highly enough for inclusion xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now