Local Talk

Hello from the new Ed

(2 Posts)
LocalEditorDudley&Wolves Wed 28-May-14 12:06:23

Hi all, I'm Claire your new editor. I've been working on the Wolves site for about 6 months and going to run the two together now.

Our Twitter and Facebook pages are now active so do go and join them. I have started to get in touch with local businesses asking for support, I have a new rolling competition in the works when I can get it written up and all the details ironed out. I have a regular deal with The Grand in Wolverhampton so I will be cross posting anything I get, I often have competitions or review tickets for there.

Please do list your business recommendations, the more that we have happening here the more I can bring in for you.

If you have any suggestions or ideas about anything at all do let me know. I do have helpers here but we don't know the whole area so let me know if there's something I've missed. I'm also working on some nice meets so keep an eye open for that too.

Please do come and say hi!

hamsterstew Tue 28-Oct-14 00:29:33

Hi Claire are you still running this site ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now