Local Talk

Hoorah, meet-ups aren't just for Cockney sparrows now!

(6 Posts)
BlackCountryLass Thu 07-Jun-07 22:25:32

I've always been a bit jealous when I've read about the MN meet-ups 'down south' but now we can plan our own! Anyone fancy a chip butty and some blue pop over the Priory?

BlackCountryLass Mon 11-Jun-07 23:01:45

I'll post a sensible meet-up suggestion now in case any Dudley mummies out there thought I was taking the mick (I wasn't, I was just being daft to get the ball rolling but now I feel very silly because I obviously sounded so obnoxious that no-one wanted to meet up with me!!!)

How about a coffee at the cafe at A&D Aquatics, Oldbury? There are plenty of high chairs, clean changing facilties etc and children of all ages seem to like looking at all the marine fish and seahorses afterwards.

nappyaddict Thu 28-Jun-07 10:20:35

we've already got a meet up in the making. come over here

nappyaddict Mon 02-Jul-07 23:33:02

me and another mner are meeting up tomorrow or wednesday at cheeky chimpz if you want to come.

BlackCountryLass Wed 04-Jul-07 20:39:45

Doh, sorry nappyaddict, I've only just seen your message. Did you go?

I go back to work next Wednesday (wed-fri) but will be free on Mondays and Tuesdays if you do any other kiddy-things.

Thanks for invite, have a good week.

nappyaddict Thu 12-Jul-07 10:01:12

no didn't go in the end. ds was poorly. drop me an email on tobys_mummy at btinternet dot com so i have yours to hand for future plans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now