Local Talk

Hi Newbie member here :-) New to area too ;-)

(13 Posts)
suzannewysiwyg Sun 16-Sep-07 21:41:13

Hello! Everyone, my name is Suzanne I am 34 with two children 11, and 5.

I only moved to the area two weeks ago, and would love to meet some new mums/friends to go out with - especially to regain some non mumsy times and go to pubs/clubs etc....... (I am a bit of biker type though ;-) ).
I like shopping too though!!

Would be great to make contact with some people :-) Please email me.

(Don't know which threads are being read so doing them all - call it impatience?!)

IndulgeMePlease Mon 17-Sep-07 21:36:33

Hello suzanne - can't remember all the other laetters after suzanne, sorry, call it laziness.

I don't think there are many of us on Dudley local site but I owuld be happy to meet up and talk to you about the sights, sounds and smells (!) of the Black Country. I work Wed-Fri but am free Mondays and Tuesdays. My 2 are younger than yours so I'll have them in tow (almost 3 and 8 months). Where is convenient for you?

stripeymama Fri 21-Sep-07 15:08:20

I'm in stourbridge and like going to the pub... i'm more of the hippy/crusty type myself and am a big believer in non-mumsy time so let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

nappyaddict Mon 24-Sep-07 16:26:12

hi suzanne. its me, the one who told you to join the site. you live in wordsley don't you? indulgemeplease and stripeymama do you have email addresses? i am currently organising a meet up. it went a bit pear shaped and was meant to be in the summer hols but never quite happened.

thread here

Mom2Lelaina Wed 17-Oct-07 20:44:00

Hello everyone grin. I'm Claire, mom to Lelaina who is 7 months. Do any of you have young babies? (IndulgeMePlease I see you have an 8 mth old). Is anyone planning a daytime meet up with little ones in tow? Would love to join you if you do...

nappyaddict Tue 30-Oct-07 18:23:18

hi mom2lelaina

i am organising a meet up if you want to email me. my address is tobys_mummy@btinternet.com

JoShake Tue 27-Nov-07 18:16:29

Hi my mother-in-law lives in Halesowen and I'm going to see her this friday with my 4yr old and 10mnth old. As she has no toys etc I'm desperate for somewhere to go for the afternoon, pref a indoor/softplay place not too far away. Could anyone advise asap please...

nappyaddict Tue 04-Dec-07 01:10:15

chilly kiddys in stourbridge.

pollywollybauble Tue 04-Dec-07 02:43:04

jitterbugs in blackheath?

IndulgeMePlease Mon 10-Dec-07 02:50:50

Helloo,

Sorry stripeymama, I didn't see your reply to me all the way back in September!

Jitterbugs in Blackheath would be great for me, I must remember to check the Dudley site so that I don't miss it all again!

IndulgeMePlease Mon 10-Dec-07 02:53:26

Doh,

Hadn't properly read the thread and thought you were suggesting Jitterbugs as a meet-up venue. I blame the fact that it's almost 3am!

However, would anyone like to meet at Jitterbugs? And then we could plan a grown-ups meet-up over expensive squash and soggy toast? grin

bbcpol Mon 19-Oct-09 14:35:25

Hi,
BBC1's Politics Show wants to speak to lone parents, living in the Stourbridge area, to get their views on changes to the benefits system. If you can help, please contact BBC producer Ian Lauchlan, as soon as possible, on 07912 583 234.

JillyBean1 Fri 26-Mar-10 18:56:49

Hi, I'm new to this site and getting very confused!!!!(easily done!) Is it still going??? Can't find anything this year, in fact I must be doing something wrong because it appears that there isn't anything or anyone in the Dudley branch???? Heeeeellllllp! Answers any-one...pleeeaase. JBx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now