Local Talk

New Children's market in Dundee

(2 Posts)
Charlie2209 Thu 15-Mar-12 13:51:16

Hi mums.

I am organising a baby and children's market at the DISC in Dundee on Sunday 25th March and it would be great to see you all there. Its the first of many as The Jack and Jill Market will be held there once a month through to November. Its a great opportunity for you to save money on quality items ranging from buggies, cots, travel systems, high chairs, toys, clothes, you name it and you will probably be able to find it at one of our markets. Or if you are still hoarding all your children's gear that you no-longer have a use for why not book a stall for the next market on the 21st April and make some money, plus create space at home for the next load of 'finished with' items.
Its a £1 entry for adults, children go free and the doors open at 10.30 am till 1.30 pm.
Have a look at the website -www.jackandjillmarket.co.uk for more details or simply chat back with me.
Hope to see you on market day.

ali11 Sun 10-Jun-12 12:19:07

hi
im intersted in attending this market can you give me some more details. I have hand knitted baby clothes would like to sell them i do not have a business it is just a sideline to try and make some extra money.

Ellen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now