Local Talk

New mum in Dalgety bay

(4 Posts)
Vickyk79 Mon 10-Sep-12 13:25:20

Hi ladies!

I'm new to Dalgety bay although lived here for a bit as a child. We moved back here in may 2012 and now have a 9wks old son. I don't have a car and am looking to meet new mums in the area who might be keen on meeting up for a walk or coffee?

Going to baby massage tomorrow so might meet some of you there. Hope to make some new friends soon.

Kazar99 Tue 11-Sep-12 12:12:39

Hi vicky

I'm in Dalgety Bay too, and have one month old boy/girl twins smile. They were in special care for a while and my wee boy ended back up in hospital for a few days, getting home today smile so we haven't got a routine yet or made it out to any classes. I hope to make it to baby massage soon though!

PM me and we can meet up for coffee. Assuming I can make it out the house with my two, then Dobbies do good cakes smile or maybe could meet at mine if it's not too far a walk for you!

I only know one other new mum in Dalgety Bay so need to get out and meet people too.

Karen

Isitginoclockyet Tue 11-Sep-12 12:48:55

Hi Karen,

Thanks for replying so quickly, sent you a PM. Hope to meet you and your bubs soon!

ZaraFindlay86 Thu 11-Oct-12 11:07:01

Hi,
I'm also new to dalgety bay and have a 4 month old boy smile
Would love to meet up for coffee sometime.
Look forward to meeting some mums smile
Zara

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now