Local Talk

tiggywinks toddler group in dunfermline

(4 Posts)
kezboosnez Sat 31-Jan-09 23:04:48

hi i run the tiggywinks toddler group in dunfermline and was wondering if anyone would like to come along to it, the group is very quiet at the momment as so many little ones have moved on to nursery.We are in the community center on paton street which is off townhill road.So come along to play do some art&craft and have snack on tuesday between 9.15am-11am.

luigi79 Thu 26-Feb-09 19:58:43

Hi, what age group is this for? I have two children aged 3 and 2 and how much does it cost per child?

luigi79 Fri 27-Feb-09 10:09:44

I read in the local listings that it's for up to nursey age children. My eldest is at nursery in the afternoon and i'm looking for something for us all in the morning. Is it possible we could still come along? Does anyone know of any other morning groups which are running at the moment? Thanks X

kezboosnez Wed 11-Mar-09 09:43:55

hi we would love to see u all at at toddlers(must change the ad),at the moment we have two other children that are at nursery in the afternoon. it is £1.50 per family hope to see you all soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now