Local Talk

really good monthly *FREE* craft session in Durham

(6 Posts)
OsbegaEthewulf Mon 14-Feb-11 08:55:40

If you are near to Durham City then please try this monthly craft session run by Vineyard Kids Connect. Me and dd had a lovely time yesterday- they had 8 tables of different things to do (jewellery making, wooden models, bookmarks, modelling foam stuff, making mobiles, suncatchers etc etc) They also have megabloks and paper and crayons for younger children.

Tea, coffee, biscuits and juice are provided (no charge) and it is free to do crafts.
Crafts will also be rotated so children aren't doing the same things each session.

It is held at Sanctuary 21, Saddler Street (on the left just before the turn into Palace Green)- it is run by The Salvation Army but there is NO religious element to it at all.

Next dates are 13th March, 10th April 8th May. WE are all going next time (me, dh, dd and ds) so if you decide to go look out for the red-faced bint <--- me , scoffing corned beef and tatie pie

might try that next month, thanks

mowli Fri 25-Feb-11 08:24:45

race u 2 the corned beed pie lol....wot time is that on at???

Indith Fri 25-Feb-11 08:32:03

Cool, sounds lovely. Will make a note of those dates

OsbegaEthewulf Fri 25-Feb-11 18:09:20

'tis on 12-2 (but we were there till later and they made no move to get shot of us)

Pudden Fri 02-Mar-12 12:36:39

this is still being held 1st Sunday of each month; on this Sunday from 1- 3.30

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now