Local Talk

Newbie!

(5 Posts)
CoCoPoP1990 Mon 22-Aug-11 17:24:15

Hi everyone im new here im 21 and have an 8 month old son we just recently moved to peterlee from northern ireland so i know no1 except some of my partners family sad so i was just hoping to talk to some other parents and maybe get some advice on where i could take the lil one, soft play areas etc. . xx

Hello! I live in Chester-le-street and am currently 27 weeks pregnant with my first DC. This makes me a rubbish first poster as I don't know where to take your DS and I'm not even on maternity leave so I can't even meet you midweek! But welcome to Durham - tis a beautiful and v friendly part of the world!

juneybean Mon 22-Aug-11 17:35:22

Helloo! Welcome to Durham!

I have no idea about Peterlee unfortunately, but dare I suggest checking netmums local as I find it considerably better than mumsnet local [bad tsarina emoticon]

CoCoPoP1990 Mon 22-Aug-11 17:37:10

lol well one rubbish first poster is better than no posters (wink) thanks for the welcome i cant wait to see more of this beautifl part of the world. congrats on ur pregnancy do yo know what ur having? xx

CoCoPoP1990 Mon 22-Aug-11 17:39:54

ah i hadnt heard of that one bt ill give it a go, thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now