Local Talk

Durham Bumps and Babies cancelled 20th December 2011

(11 Posts)
Tuesmorn Mon 19-Dec-11 16:29:18

Hi, sorry to tell you that we cannot meet at St Cuthberts Church Durham (next to the garden house) on 20th December due to safety reasons. (Slates have been falling from the roof!!) if possible could you contact your friends and pass the message around as contact details are not held for all our mums. I hope everyone has a very special Christmas and we will see you all in the New Year.

Indith Mon 19-Dec-11 16:39:34

I have posted the message to the Mums in Durham FB page.

I miss Bumps and Babies!

Tuesmorn Mon 19-Dec-11 18:02:12

Thanks Indith. FB is beyond me! Im sure you know you would be welcome any Tuesday for a chat & cuppa

Indith Mon 19-Dec-11 18:07:32

Ex Rainbow leader smile

Big one at school, Smaller one starting nursery in Jan so may be able to start coming. Number 3 due in Feb!

Hello! I live in Durham and have just had my DS so am looking for groups to join in the new year to get out and about. The mums in Durham Facebook group is closed - is there anyway of me accessing what's on when?

Sorry to gatecrash!

Indith Mon 19-Dec-11 19:41:30

Hello! If you request to join the group they will add you. There is a list on there of loads of groups. Where are you based?

Also if you delve into the main boards on here us Durham based lot have a long running thread in meet-ups for idle chat and making plans to eat cake. Shall do a link.

Indith Mon 19-Dec-11 19:43:53

here

We will probably be a bit quiet over Christmas but hall start the new year with a shiny new thread and some cake. Come and say hello smile

I'm based in Chester-le-street. Will definitely come a d say hello for cake!

Tuesmorn Fri 24-Feb-12 10:53:56

I have heard there is a fund raising event at All Saints church on Saturday pm in aid of a local mum who is having a really really tough time. does anyone know who is organising the event?

AlysiaZap Wed 29-Feb-12 13:03:24

Hi, sorry to gatecrash. Which day is Bumps and Babies on?

misslinnet Wed 29-Feb-12 22:29:56

It's on Tuesday mornings, 10am to 12 noon.

At St Cuthberts Church Durham - across the road from the DLI museum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now