Local Talk

Help!Are their any angels in DH4 7TQ??

(7 Posts)
NK3af41a30X111292e0bce Sun 15-Jul-12 20:04:27

A very dear friend of mine has an energetic six year old girl and a beautiful six month old baby boy...and a husband recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. She could so do with a an extra pair of hands during the school holidays to help with the little ones...even a few hours a week would seem like a miracle had happened and help her so much.Please reply!!!

oreocrumbs Sun 15-Jul-12 20:20:18

Hi, I'm not too far away, I grew up in Penshaw and still spend a bit of time over that way, mainly at the park.

I don't have a lot of time with work and my house currently being ripped to bits, but I would like to help if I can.

I can spare a day in the week before 3.30 if that would be any good? To baby sit or take the DC somewhere or do some house work or shopping for them.

If that would be any help let me know. I have a DD who is almost 2.

NK3af41a30X111292e0bce Sun 15-Jul-12 22:25:50

You sound has tho you have plenty on!!!????That makes you even more of an angel to reply.I am very new to Mumsnet and not really sure of the rules and way to go on ( don't even know how to change my silly Nickname!!)but I'm wondering if I can give you my email address and I would then tell you more about the situation once I had yours?? Carol

oreocrumbs Sun 15-Jul-12 22:30:49

I'll send you a PM, check the inbox at the top of the page.

NK3af41a30X111292e0bce Sun 15-Jul-12 22:39:17

Oh dear..must be me! It says I have no messages in my in box???
the thread says there are four replies but I have only found yours ( and what a nice one to find..)
any other suggestions??

oreocrumbs Sun 15-Jul-12 22:40:14

Is it there yet?

sailorsgal Fri 03-Aug-12 21:10:12

Do you have homestart in your area?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now