Local Talk

Want to talk about attached parenting ideas?

(7 Posts)
bellacrina Sat 29-Oct-11 22:33:42

Hi there

I was wondering if there were any other mums/dads in the Ealing/Northfields area who might like to meet for a coffee every now and again to share ideas on alternative ways of parenting e.g things like long term b/f, co-sleeping, 'peaceful discipline', using natural holisitc products etc.

I'm a mum of a 2 year and a 4 month old, both of whom I'm breastfeeding and we're currently co-sleeping with our baby. I'd have my eldest still in our bed if we had one big enough! I'm an avid reader of The Mother and Green Parent magazines/blogs and am regularly inspired by their parenting styles.

I'm kind of new to this and discovering things as we go along but I guess following my instincts as well. It would be great to meet other like minded parents for inspiration, ideas and support.

I know there is an attached parenting meeting in Notting Hill but unfortunately it's a bit of a pain to get to for me so hoping there might be some local interest.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Leite Fri 04-Nov-11 12:20:56

Hello bellacrina

I am a mum of 2 month old baby. We have a few similar problems as well but now we started to introduce a rotine to my daughter and we have achived some results already which make us keeping going. its hard, stressfull but worth it.
I am in ealing and up for a coffe some time if you still woudl like to share thoughts.
let me know

xx

goldendolphin Wed 21-Mar-12 20:12:27

Hi Bellacrina,

I'm in west ealing and have a 1 year old and a 2 and a half year old I'm co sleeping, breastfeeding both and raise them in a peaceful parenting way. I'm also planning on unschooling them too if I can.
Would love to meet up one day!!

Emma

musicmusic Thu 14-Jun-12 20:03:27

Hi, I am a mm to 2 boys and i would like to join attached parenting group - please cold you anybody let me know where to start? I live in Greenford/ West London
thank you
Krystyna

Mumoo79 Sat 01-Sep-12 22:59:55

Hi all,

I'm a stay at home mum to a 16 month old boy. My husband and I practice attachment parenting (which, to us, is just NORMAL parenting!). We co-sleep, I'm still breastfeeding and I plan not to work for as long as possible. Although, I have a lovely brother and sister-in-law who are raising my 2 year old nephew the same way, I'm lacking friends who understand where I'm coming from and often feel I have to hide my feelings to some extent keep the peace (grrrrr!).

I live near Ealing Broadway and would love to meet other mums nearby with similar views for play dates, coffee, etc.

Please get in touch if you'd like to chat or meet up!

Thanks,

Emily

eversomuch Mon 08-Oct-12 14:59:17

Hi everyone, Have just moved to Northfields and would love to meet up sometime to chat. Realize the thread is a little old now, so please could someone let me know if any plans for getting together have materialized? Thanks!

awalk Tue 09-Oct-12 13:48:09

Hi all
We move to Pitshanger on FRIDAY and would love to meet up too.
If thats ok?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now