Local Talk

German speaking toddler group / Deutschsprachige Kindergruppe

(7 Posts)
MikeXL Mon 02-Jan-12 19:25:44

Are there any German speaking parents with toddlers in Ealing? Struggling to maintain my son's German and would like him to interact with other German speakers.
Mike

NannyMarina Tue 03-Jan-12 00:25:12

Hi Mike, I'm a German nanny but the girls I look after are English so we won't be much use. If you ever need a babysitter however let me know ;-)

eversomuch Mon 17-Sep-12 19:25:51

We'll be moving to Northfields in a couple of weeks and I would also be interested in any German playgroups in the area. Any chance that anything's started up since this thread began?

dewdrop19 Sat 08-Dec-12 23:34:10

hi there, we live in slough and are looking for any toddler groups that are german speaking. smile hubby's austrian and speaks german to lo while i'm doing my best to learn german, i speak english to my daughter. would love to join a group in ealing/berkshire/bucks so i can get to know other german speaking mums and encourage lo + myself to pick up the language. thanks!

eversoW13 Fri 14-Dec-12 14:52:15

dewdrop A few others in the area are interested in meeting up, too. I'll be trying to organize something in the new year, so will drop you (and anyone else who's interested) a line if you like.

CarewMum Thu 18-Apr-13 21:23:17

Very much interested to join the german speaking playgroup as well or meet up in Walpole park for a coffee on a Saturday - my twins are 3.5.

eversoW13 Mon 22-Apr-13 18:11:02

For those still looking for a German playgroup in Ealing, it looks like one's getting started:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spielgruppeealing/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now